ART IS MY PASSION!
I’m Bill Schiffbauer, a Multidisciplinary Artist and Illustrator based in Italy on the outskirts of Milan in a small town surrounded by corn fields… Whew! That was a mouth full.
I have been fortunate to have worked in many different creative roles as not just an Illustrator, but Animator, Graphic Designer and Consultant on VERY different types of projects.
I have worked as a Freelance Contractor on teams or projects for the following entities.
Corporate: Amazon (AWS), Hill & Knowlton, Ge Capital, Deloitte Consulting, Transitions Lenses, Verizon, PNC, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Imeas, Reply, Dunlop Tires, Dagong Europe
Media and Entertainment: The University of Miami Football, Zo’s Summer Groove, Mario Lopez, Elton John, Peter Pan Industries, Art Institutes International, Fox Kids
Music: MCG Jazz, Rockit Girl, Fountains of Wayne
Digital or Media Companies: Aurema, Infinity Studios, Digital Natives, Melazeta, Miniclip, SunKing Studios, Bright.com, Dorrance Publishing, eBaum’s World, Pyr Innovations, B-easy, Studio Target
- Graphic Design – Display ads, logo design, print and/or digital brochures, Presentation graphics, T shirt graphics, trade show and/or marketing materials, vehicle graphics, stickers, event brochures, photo editing and manipulation.
- Traditional Art – Watercolor, Pen and Ink, Acrylics, Mixed Media, experimental
- Digital Art – I make good use of a Huion Tablet
- Animation – 2D Traditional and Digital Animation
- Video Production – video mock-up creations for various elements of presentations, creative concept development and onsite support.